The Milwaukee M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit, Model# 2691-22, includes the Compact Driver (2606-20) and the 1/4in. Hex Impact Driver (2656-20). Powered by Li-ion batteries, the M18 Series' revolutionary redesign of Lithium-ion battery technology allows Milwaukee tools to deliver more power with faster speeds and longer tool run times, and are lighter and more compact, which eliminates user fatigue and improves overall work.
2606-20 Compact Drill Features and Specifications
- High torque with 425 in./lbs.
- All metal 1/2in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck
- 4-pole frameless motor
- Fuel gauge lets you easily see how much battery life is left for the job
- Built-in LED light illuminates work area, making it easier to see in dark tight spots
- Compact size weighs only 4 lbs., allowing longer operation without fatigue
2656-20 1/4in. Hex Impact Driver Features and Specifications
- High torque with 1400 in./lbs.
- The 1/4in. hex quick-change chuck allows for fast and easy bit changes
- The Milwaukee-designed impact mechanism delivers the force of the impact directly to the fastener allowing for faster application speed
- Milwaukee-designed 4-pole frameless motor allows tool to be more efficient by increasing the run time
- On-board battery fuel gauge allows you to see the remaining run time with a touch of a button
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surface offering a clear view of your work area
- The variable speed feather touch trigger allows the end user complete control over the impact speed
- The newly designed 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery delivers a longer run time and a prolonged tool life
- Charger can charge batteries in an hour
- Pass-through plug design for added outlet availability
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.