Part of the Fender Alternative series, this single-cutaway All-Mahogany FA-135CE Concert acoustic-electric combines Fender tone and style with Fishman electronics for a guitar that is made to take the stage. Its quality laminate mahogany body and laminated basswood construction complemented by a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and stylish Viking bridge create a great-sounding instrument that?s also nice to look at. Beginners and developing players will appreciate the comfortable mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone and smooth, easy playing feel.
Case sold separately.
- FA Series Concentric Rings rosette
- Dot position inlays
- 1-ply black pickguard
- Factory Standard strings (.012-.053 gauges)
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Back and sides: Laminated Basswood
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laminated hardwood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fender
- Configuration: Side Mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Bridge: Laminated hardwood
- Saddle and nut: Crème plastic
- Number of strings: 6
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.